Skip to content

Undergraduate Students

3 results found

1. Hybrid classes for the beginning of the SP22 semester

With the increase of COVID cases in CO and across the country, I feel it would be wise to have hybrid courses for the beginning of the year. I think this would allow students to get properly tested before returning to in-person classes while allowing those who have been exposed or are COVID positive the ability to attend classes without falling behind.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  COVID  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Remote Lecture Access

With the increased rate of transmission of the Omicron variant and its ability to infect people who are fully vaccinated, it seems increasingly likely that we will have large outbreaks on campus. With this in mind, I believe that Mines should return to requiring remote access for lectures over Zoom, at least while this variant is producing record numbers of cases daily.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  COVID  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Concerns about vaccination mandates

To whom it may concern:

I understand that the government restrictions related to the pandemic have upended the lives of many. I also understand that many people have died from the complications related to the novel coronavirus. However, the harms of a vaccine mandate are far greater than the benefits at this time. I do not consider myself anti-science or anti-vaccination as a whole but these are my major objections against requiring any non-FDA approved vaccine:

1. The vaccine has not been approved by the FDA. It had only been emergency authorized. With a vaccine mandate, you will be requiring people…
    16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  COVID  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?